![]() |
| Water. You know, because water is cool. (Credit to photo owner.) |
"Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means."
Thursday, November 6, 2014
No!
If I were to open a restaurant with my very own theme, it would be a restaurant called No! There would be limited amounts of unhealthy food and no meat because I hate meat. My signature dish would be the beef-less wellington. It is like beef wellington but without the beef. There would also be other items such as cucumber sandwiches, grilled cheese, stuffed jalapeños, fried cauliflower, various cheesecakes, and flan. The only drinks I'd serve would be water, ice water, juice boxes, and juice pouches. Everything would be over-priced and under-cooked like every fancy restaurant because I guess that is the key to culinary success or whatever. Anyway my restaurant would be pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment